- Windows NT/2000/2003, Novell Netware, and Linux/UNIX Server Support and proactive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting any alert that arises while monitoring systems.
- Weekly check for viruses and event logs to identify problems and troubleshoot them.
- Check and patch-up all security holes and verify data backup.
- Management of all hubs, switches and other network devices.
- Regularly deploy patches and update virus definitions.
- Perform Desktop tunings like Defrag, Scandisk, Paging file optimizations, bottlenecks etc.
- Deploy updates to software and service packs.
- Support all off the shelf products and third-party applications.
- Extend end-user technical support
- Proactive firewall maintenance and troubleshooting when a problem arises.
- Maintain logs of intrusion attempts from outside influences.
- Continuous filtering for bugs, Spyware, Malware and other threats.
- Proactive, monitoring of e-mails for spam and viruses before they can affect the system.